Welding Skills is an industry-leading textbook designed to provide the essential knowledge and skill-building exercises necessary to succeed in today's welding industry. This easy-to-comprehend textbook features hundreds of full-color illustrations and application photos to illustrate key concepts, while easy-to-use charts consolidate key information for quick reference.
Key features of this new edition include:
- Comprehensive coverage of welding safety based on ANSI/AWS Z49.1
- Expanded coverage of pipe welding including modified GMAW-S
- Reorganized and expanded coverage of essential metallurgy and the weld ability of ferrous and nonferrous metals
- Updated coverage of weld evaluation and testing methods
- Use of standard AWS terminology throughout
For those training organizations participating in the AWS SENSE program, Welding Skills, the Welding Skills Workbook, and Printreading for Welders, include all the essential theory, practical exercises, and industry standard tests necessary to build entry-level through advanced knowledge and skills.
Schedule Your NCCER Test
Ready to take your exam? Brown Technical offers a direct way to book your NCCER test through us. We will locate the testing center closest to you. Click the link to get started.