The Electrician's Trade Demystified
: In stock
: McGraw Hill
Are you an aspiring journeyman or master electrician? The Electrician's Trade DeMYSTiFieD makes it shockingly easy to prepare for licensing exams and onthe- job success.
Written in a step-by-step format, this practical guide describes the typical licensing process, which varies by region, and explains how to determine the specific requirements for your state or city. You'll get a thorough review of the National Electrical Code (NEC), including ways to access exam answers on an open-book basis. Detailed examples and concise explanations make it easy to understand the material, and end-of-chapter quizzes and a final exam help reinforce key concepts.
It's a no-brainer! You'll learn:
- How to find licensing requirements for the state in which you plan to work
- Time-saving methods for navigating through the NEC
- What it takes to become a journeyman and master electrician
- Strategies for passing your exam
- How to use logic to improve your score
- Jobsite procedures that promote efficiency and productivity
Simple enough for a beginner, but challenging enough for an advanced student, The Electrician's Trade DeMYSTiFieD helps you maximize your test score and become a successful working electrician!