Technology: Engineering Our World, 7th Edition
Designed for use in middle school introductory technology education courses, Technology: Engineering Our World contains a strong emphasis on science, technology, engineering, and math integration. It also helps student understand design processes and how to communicate their designs. In addition, Technology: Engineering Our World covers the impacts of technology on the environment and highlight things students can do to make a difference.
- Textbook covers all middle school objectives from the Standards for Technological Literacy.
- Reading Target activities help students focus on the material in each chapter.
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math Application features provide activities to strengthen student skill in these areas.
- Think Green features help students make environmentally friendly decisions.
- Review questions, critical thinking questions, activities, and STEM applications are included at the end of each chapter.
In addition to the text, the teaching package includes a Tech Lab Workbook with chapter review material and more than 100 skill-building and group activities. A comprehensive Teacher's Resource CD, with additional activities, teaching suggestions, and reproducible masters, is also available to supplement this edition. Other supplements include an Instructor's Presentations for PowerPoint CD and EXAMVIEW Assessment Suite.
Schedule Your NCCER Test
Ready to take your exam? Brown Technical offers a direct way to book your NCCER test through us. We will locate the testing center closest to you. Click the link to get started.