Smart Grid: Networking, Data Management, and Business Models
: CRC PRESS
- Focuses on three fundamental topics which are all intertwined: networking, data management, and business models
- Provides a thorough understanding of cutting-edge topics such as microgrids, electric vehicles, and data analytics in the smart grid
- Contains contributions from leading researchers in the field
Smart Grid: Networking, Data Management, and Business Models delivers a comprehensive overview of smart grid communications, discussing the latest advances in the technology, the related cyber security issues, and the best ways to manage user demand and pricing.
Comprised of 16 chapters authored by world-renowned experts, this book:
- Considers the use of cognitive radio and software-defined networking in the smart grid
- Explores the space of attacks in the energy management process, the need for a smart grid simulator, and the management issues that arise around smart cities
- Describes a real-time pricing scheme that aims to reduce the peak-to-average load ratio
- Explains how to realize low-carbon economies and the green smart grid through the pervasive management of demand
- Presents cutting-edge research on microgrids, electric vehicles, and energy trading in the smart grid
Thus, Smart Grid: Networking, Data Management, and Business Models provides a valuable reference for utility operators, telecom operators, communications engineers, power engineers, electric vehicle original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), electric vehicle service providers, university professors, researchers, and students.
Schedule Your NCCER Test
Ready to take your exam? Brown Technical offers a direct way to book your NCCER test through us. We will locate the testing center closest to you. Click the link to get started.