Smart Electricity Distribution Networks
: CRC PRESS
- Provides a single reference for advanced microgrid and DER applications for power distribution circuits, addressing new advancements and summarizing new modeling techniques
- Gives a thorough treatment to each topic, combining theoretical and practical approaches
- Contains examples and cases from real trials and demonstration projects in China and Europe
- Describes specialized topics such as microgrids and CELL concepts, analysis methods, network planning and cyber security
- Includes tutorials based on commercial software (IPSA+, MATLAB), exercises and PowerPoint slides, along with case studies
Smart distribution networks are one of the key research topics of countries looking to modernise electric power networks. Smart Electricity Distributions Networks aims to provide a basic discussion of the smart distribution concept and new technologies related to it, including distributed energy resources (DERs), demand side integration, microgrids, CELL and virtual power plants.
With writing from leading contributors in the field of smart distribution networks, this volume discusses different concepts within the field as well as the best methods to analyse smart distribution systems to provide a cohesive overview of issues relating to Smart Grid and related technologies.
This book will be valuable to those with an interest in understanding the technologies and performance of smart distribution networks as well as engaging with the wider debate over the future Smart Grid.
Schedule Your NCCER Test
Ready to take your exam? Brown Technical offers a direct way to book your NCCER test through us. We will locate the testing center closest to you. Click the link to get started.