Printed Circuits Handbook, Seventh Edition
he Most Complete and Widely Used Guide to Printed Circuits, Now Updated and Thoroughly Revised
The Printed Circuits Handbook has served as the definitive source for coverage of every facet of printed circuit boards and assemblies for 50 years. And now, for the first time anywhere, the new edition of this essential guide provides time-saving tools for success in the area of printed circuit supply chain management, including an entire new section on the elements of design, supplier identification and qualification, process control, product acceptance processes, and quality and reliability specification and assurance.
Written by a team of experts from around the world, this encyclopedic resource has been thoroughly revised and expanded to include the latest printed circuit tools and technologies - from design to fabrication. Hundreds of illustrations and charts demonstrate key concepts, and valuable tables provide quick and easy access to essential information.
- This new edition of the most trusted guide to printed circuits includes:
- Introduction to Printed Circuits
- Supply Chain Management
- Lead-Free Materials and Processes
- Engineering and Design of Printed Circuits
- Base Materials for All Applications
- Fabrication Processes
- High Density Interconnection
- Bare Board Testing
- Assembly Processes
- Soldering Materials and Processes
- Non-Solder Interconnection
- Quality Specification and Assessment
- Reliability Prediction and Assessment
- Assembly Testing
- Repair and Rework
- Flexible Circuits
- And Much More
Schedule Your NCCER Test
Ready to take your exam? Brown Technical offers a direct way to book your NCCER test through us. We will locate the testing center closest to you. Click the link to get started.