NFPA 70: National Electrical Code (NEC) Looseleaf, 2017 Edition
: Looseleaf Binder
Stay up-to-code and organized with the 2017 edition of the NEC® in durable Looseleaf format.
The 2017 edition of NFPA 70®: National Electrical Code® (NEC) presents the latest comprehensive regulations for electrical wiring, overcurrent protection, grounding, and installation of equipment. Featuring a durable, five-ring binder, this performance-boosting NEC Looseleaf format lets you insert all the extra technical information and other data you need on an electrical project within relevant sections of the Code.
Hundreds of updates and five all-new articles in the newest NEC pave the way to a safe and efficient electrical future.
Major additions reflect the continuing growth in renewable power technology. New Code articles address the advancement of privately owned wind and solar power generation and distribution equipment -- including coverage of higher voltage systems that were once only the utilities' domain. The new consumer role is a major factor in energy decentralization, and expanded NEC coverage is vital for designers, engineers, contractors, and AHJs. You'll work with:
- Large-Scale Photovoltaic (PV) Electric Power Production Facility (New Article 691)
- Energy Storage Systems (New Article 706)
- Stand-Alone Systems (New Article 710)
- Direct Current Microgrids (New Article 712)
Other NEC revisions protect the public and workers from deadly hazards.
- New labeling, such as detailed arc flash hazard warning on equipment, helps workers and supervisors assess electrical risks.
- New minimum space clearances for equipment installation clarify the safeguards needed to protect installers and maintainers.
- Fixed Resistance and Electrode Industrial Process Heating Equipment (New Article 425) presents needed regulations for industry.
- Revised provisions for AFCI and GFCI protection improve electrical and fire safety in homes.
Order your 2017 NEC Looseleaf today for a customized Code!
NFPA 70: National Electrical Code is the nation's benchmark code for safe electrical installation, and the sturdy 2017NEC Looseleaf is the right choice for busy electrical professionals who need job information at their fingertips. (Looseleaf, 888 pp., 2017)quick-add/ray-holders-2017-journeyman-electrician-exam-questions-and-study-guide-by-btp/ray-holders-master-electrician-exam-questions-and-study-guide-2017-b/ray-holders-2017-practical-calculations-for-electricians-paperback-b/btp-online-ray-holders-2017-journeyman-electrician-exam-prep/2017-masters-electrician-exam-questions-tests-online-version/the-current-geek-2017/doctor-watts-magnetic-circuit-breaker-labels/doctor-watts-passing-electrical-exams/2017-shirt-pocket-electrical-guide-doctor-watts/doctor-watts-simplified-residential-wiring/doctor-watts-the-electricians-book-of-trade-secrets/atlas-electrical-contractors-business-forms/electricians-field-log-book/
Schedule Your NCCER Test
Ready to take your exam? Brown Technical offers a direct way to book your NCCER test through us. We will locate the testing center closest to you. Click the link to get started.