NATIONAL ELECTRICAL CODE 2014 PAPERBACK WITH TABS
: In stock
: NFPA-7014SB + NECTABCC14
For electrical work in a changing world, update to the 2014 National Electrical Code.
America’s most widely adopted Code is evolving. 3,700 proposals and 1,600 comments reveal the scope of advancements in the 2014 National Electrical Code® (NEC®). Be prepared to use the latest technologies and protect people from electrical hazards. Update to the new benchmark for safe electrical design, installation, and inspection!
Major changes impact residential, commercial, and industrial electrical installations.
The recent NEC changes are significant and widespread. Many revised and all-new requirements in this edition will have an impact on electrical work industrywide.
- Expanded AFCI and GFCI protection in homes
- Continued emphasis on making installations safe for electrical workers
- New Code coverage of new methods to distribute low voltage power
- New approaches toward ensuring the safety of photovoltaic (PV) electric systems
- Plus hundreds of other revisions that allow for the safe implementation of the latest in electrical system and equipment technology
Four all-new articles expand NEC coverage.
You’ll work with added coverage for growth industries and other important areas:
- Low Voltage Direct Current Distribution Systems (Article 393)
- Modular Data Centers (Article 646)
- Fire Resistive Cable Systems (Article 728)
- Energy Management Systems (Article 750)
Major changes in the new Code also respond to electrical safety concerns:
- New centralized locking requirements in revised section 110.25
- Revisions in section 110.21(B) dealing with field marking of equipment
The 2014 NEC improves the safety and efficiency of green energy systems.
- New direct current (DC) provisions are designed to save energy lost in conversion from AC.
- Voltage thresholds are increased from 600 to 1,000 volts to be consistent with alternate energy technologies.
You can identify Code changes fast with shading for revised Code text and vertical rules indicating new articles, tables, and figures
2014 National Electrical Code Tabs (For Softcover, Spiral, Looseleaf and Handbook)
User-friendly and up-to-date, these National Electrical CodeTabs are a great way to organize the NEC 2014.
These 48 self-adhesive tabs can reduce the time spent searching to find key information.
Tabs are durable and allow for positioning adjustments after being placed on the code paper. Affordable and time-saving, these are a must-have for NEC users.
- Self-adhesive tabs make bookmarking easier than ever
- Durability will reduce the damage of everyday use
- Save time when looking for must-have information on the job
- Can be used in all of the 2014 NEC products - the soft cover version, the loose leaf version, and the Handbook
Electrical topics referenced by Code article and name including:
- 110 Electrical Install. Requirements
- 230 Services
- 250 Grounding and Bonding
- 300 Wiring Methods & Materials
- 310 Conductors
- 410 Luminaries (Light Fixtures)
- 422 Appliances
- 430 Motors
- 440 Air Conditioning & Refrig. Equip.
- 450 Transformers
- 500 Hazardous Locations
- 517 Health Care Facilities
- 620 Elevators
- 700 Emergency Systems
- 760 Fire Alarm Systems