MICROTURBINE GENERATOR HANDBOOK
This introductory handbook to cutting-edge microturbine applications covers the technology, how it operates, and a history of its development. Hamilton addresses critics, skeptics, and beginners in her educational approach to distributed generation technologies and the significant role microturbines could play in the changing electricity market.
Table of Contents:
- Microturbine Technology
- Commercial Microturbines and Their Manufacturers
- Feasibility Study, Project Plan, Installation, Operations and Maintenance of Microturbines
- Utility Grid Standards and Interconnection of Microturbines
- Permits and Other Considerations
- Customer Applications of Microturbines
- Appendix A—Emergence and Evolution of Microturbine Generators
- Appendix B—Microturbine Generator Test Program
- Appendix C—Rule 21: Generating Facility Interconnections
- Appendix D—State Permitting Websites
Schedule Your NCCER Test
Ready to take your exam? Brown Technical offers a direct way to book your NCCER test through us. We will locate the testing center closest to you. Click the link to get started.