Introduction to Organic Electronic and Optoelectronic Materials and Devices, Second Edition
: CRC PRESS
- Presents the fundamentals, principle mechanisms, representative examples, and key data
- Covers the material in a format easily accessible for students and non-experts
- Provides comprehensive, broad coverage that includes nearly every key subject in the field
- Highlights emerging organic and polymeric optoelectronic materials and devices
- Includes end of chapter exercises and a solutions manual
This book covers the combined subjects of organic electronic and optoelectronic materials/devices. It is designed for classroom instruction at the senior college level. Highlighting emerging organic and polymeric optoelectronic materials and devices, it presents the fundamentals, principle mechanisms, representative examples, and key data.
Schedule Your NCCER Test
Ready to take your exam? Brown Technical offers a direct way to book your NCCER test through us. We will locate the testing center closest to you. Click the link to get started.