Instrument and Automation Engineers' Handbook: Process Measurement and Analysis, Fifth Edition, Volume 1 - Two Volume Set Featured
: CRC PRESS
- Emphasizes measurement hardware, including detectors of flow, level, temperature, pressure, density, viscosity, weight, and composition
- Describes new measurement devices for the oil, shale, fracking, deep-ocean drilling, and renewable (solar, wind, and geothermal) industries
- Globalizes coverage to address products and applications worldwide
- Includes contributions from leading experts in their respective fields
- Contains new chapters, updates, and expansions throughout
The Instrument and Automation Engineers’ Handbook (IAEH) is the #1 process automation handbook in the world. The two volumes in this greatly expanded Fifth Edition deal with measurement devices and analyzers. Volume one, Measurement and Safety, covers safety sensors and the detectors of physical properties, while volume two, Analysis and Analyzers, describes the measurement of such analytical properties as composition.Complete with 245 alphabetized chapters and a thorough index for quick access to specific information, the IAEH, Fifth Edition is a must-have reference for instrument and automation engineers working in the chemical, oil/gas, pharmaceutical, pollution, energy, plastics, paper, wastewater, food, etc. industries.
Schedule Your NCCER Test
Ready to take your exam? Brown Technical offers a direct way to book your NCCER test through us. We will locate the testing center closest to you. Click the link to get started.