HYDROGEN AND FUEL CELLS: A COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE
Hydrogen and Fuel Cells: A Comprehensive Guideexplains why hydrogen has emerged as an essential area for research and technology development worldwide. It explores the forces driving the market for hydrogen-powered fuel cells, as well as the technical and economic barriers that could derail a transition toward hydrogen energy systems. The book reviews hydrogen's history, and discusses current and future applications for hydrogen fuel cells. It also explains in straightforward language how hydrogen is produced, stored, and transported, and it discusses the economics of these activities and their environmental impact. The book's appendixes provide more technical details, such as cost calculations.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Written in easy to read language rather than technical jargon
- Offers a comprehensive overview of the hydrogen economy concept
- Develop a better understanding on the timely topic of hydrogen and its place in the worldëís future energy mix along with fossil fuels and renewable resources
Table of Contents
- What's All the Excitement About?
- Concept and Vision
- Drivers and Barriers
- How Would Hydrogen Be Used?
- Fundamentals and Background
- Applications and Markets
- How Would a Hydrogen Economy Work?
- Production and Supply
- Storage and Safety
- Transport and Distribution
- Glossary and Conversion Factors
- Appendix A. Fuel cell light duty vehicles
- Appendix B. Fuel cell buses
- Appendix C. Worldwide hydrogen fueling stations
- Appendix D. Worldwide fuel cell installations
- Appendix E. Hydrogen cost calculations
- Appendix F. Gaseous hydrogen safety
- Appendix G. Liquid hydrogen safety
Schedule Your NCCER Test
Ready to take your exam? Brown Technical offers a direct way to book your NCCER test through us. We will locate the testing center closest to you. Click the link to get started.