Handbook for Electricity Metering
In this new 11th edition each chapter includes updated text and new graphics. New examples on complex numbers, addition of current measurement technology from basic sensors, inclusion of new meter diagrams, current metering testing practices, updates on standard metering laboratory and related standards, and new electronic data collection information are included in the new edition.
This definitive industry text covers all areas of electricity revenue metering. Major updates include:
- examples on complex numbers
- addition of current measurement
- technology from basic to advance meters
- expansion of information on optical voltage and current sensors
- inclusion of new meter diagrams
- current metering testing practices
- updates on standard metering laboratory and related standards
- new electronic data collection information
This new edition also contains chapters on mathematics, electrical theory, and basic electronics as an introduction to the operation and practical application of metering devices. Contributions by industry experts and manufacturers provide a thorough treatment of the various types of equipment now in service.
Schedule Your NCCER Test
Ready to take your exam? Brown Technical offers a direct way to book your NCCER test through us. We will locate the testing center closest to you. Click the link to get started.