Graphene Science Handbook: Electrical and Optical Properties
: CRC PRESS
- Provides one of the most comprehensive references on graphene
- Discusses electrical and optical properties
- Incorporates articles written by top researchers in the field
Discover the Unique Electron Transport Properties of Graphene
The Graphene Science Handbook is a six-volume set that describes graphene’s special structural, electrical, and chemical properties. The book considers how these properties can be used in different applications (including the development of batteries, fuel cells, photovoltaic cells, and supercapacitors based on graphene) and produced on a massive and global scale.
Volume One: Fabrication Methods
Volume Two: Nanostructure and Atomic Arrangement
Volume Three: Electrical and Optical Properties
Volume Four: Mechanical and Chemical Properties
Volume Five: Size-Dependent Properties
Volume Six: Applications and Industrialization
This handbook describes the fabrication methods of graphene; the nanostructure and atomic arrangement of graphene; graphene’s electrical and optical properties; the mechanical and chemical properties of graphene; the size effects in graphene, characterization, and applications based on size-affected properties; and the application and industrialization of graphene.
Volume three is dedicated to graphene’s electrical and optical properties and covers:
- Graphene and graphene nanoribbons for use in high-frequency transistors, energy-efficient electronics and photonic devices
- The interface of graphene/high-κ dielectrics
- The strain-induced modifications of plasmons in graphene
- A possible advanced physical framework for treating graphenic structures
- Recent progresses in the electric lens based on graphene-like materials
- The thermal and thermoelectric transport properties of graphene
- A numerical method for simulating the electromagnetic field interaction with single-layer graphene and more
Schedule Your NCCER Test
Ready to take your exam? Brown Technical offers a direct way to book your NCCER test through us. We will locate the testing center closest to you. Click the link to get started.