Electrotechnical Systems: Calculation and Analysis with Mathematica and PSpice
: CRC PRESS
- Presents characteristics of useful mathematical programs, such as Mathematica, describing the niche of each
- Details the calculation of transition and steady state processes and stability in closed loop systems
- Focuses on application of Mathematica 4.2 in analyzing electromagnetic processes in electrotechnical systems
- Addresses analysis of processes in systems with converters
- Covers modeling of processes using ORCAD (PSpice)
- Uses double Fourier series in non-stationary systems
Advances in mathematical methods, computer technology, and electrotechnical devices in particular continue to result in the creation of programs that are leading to increased labor productivity. Mathematical and simulation programs—and other programs that unite these two operations—provide the ability to calculate transitional, steady-state processes, stability conditions, and harmonic composition, and are often used to analyze processes in power electronic systems.
Electrotechnical Systems: Calculation and Analysis with Mathematica and PSpice explores the potential of two such programs—Mathematica and ORCAD (PSpice)—as they are used for analysis in various areas. The authors discuss the formulation of problems and the steps in their solution. They focus on the analysis of transient, steady-state processes and their stability in non-stationary and nonlinear systems with DC and AC converters. All problems are solved using Mathematica, and program codes are presented. The authors use ORCAD (PSpice) to compare the results obtained by employing Mathematica and to demonstrate the peculiarities associated with its use.
This book clearly and concisely illustrates represented expressions, variables, and functions and the general application of the mathematical pocket Mathematica 4.2 for the analysis of the electromagnetic processes in electrotechnical systems. It will be a valuable addition to the library of anyone working with electrotechnical systems.
Schedule Your NCCER Test
Ready to take your exam? Brown Technical offers a direct way to book your NCCER test through us. We will locate the testing center closest to you. Click the link to get started.