Circuit Analysis with PSpice: A Simplified Approach
: CRC PRESS
• A learning reference that presents electric circuit analysis in a simplified manner, without sacrificing rigor and thoroughness.
• Strong emphasis on the “why?” in terms of critical thinking, logical reasoning, and sound understanding of basic concepts and fundamentals, enhanced with physical and insightful interpretations.
• Systematic problem solving and helpful problem-solving tips.
• Extensive PSpice simulations are integrated throughout the text, not just at the ends of select chapters.
• Original contributions by the author to simplify some types of analysis such as those involving superposition and magnetic flux.
• Unifying concepts are applied, such as circuit equivalence, duality, the substitution theorem, and principles governing the behavior of ideal transformers of all types.
• Difficult topics are discussed in a simplified, yet thorough manner, such as magnetic coupling and feedback in operational amplifiers
Electric circuits, and their electronic circuit extensions, are found in all electrical and electronic equipment; including: household equipment, lighting, heating, air conditioning, control systems in both homes and commercial buildings, computers, consumer electronics, and means of transportation, such as cars, buses, trains, ships, and airplanes. Electric circuit analysis is essential for designing all these systems.
Electric circuit analysis is a foundation for all hardware courses taken by students in electrical engineering and allied fields, such as electronics, computer hardware, communications and control systems, and electric power. This book is intended to help students master basic electric circuit analysis, as an essential component of their professional education. Furthermore, the objective of this book is to approach circuit analysis by developing a sound understanding of fundamentals and a problem-solving methodology that encourages critical thinking.
Schedule Your NCCER Test
Ready to take your exam? Brown Technical offers a direct way to book your NCCER test through us. We will locate the testing center closest to you. Click the link to get started.