Analog Electronics Applications: Fundamentals of Design and Analysis
: CRC PRESS
- Discusses the fundamentals of analog electronics applications, design, and analysis
- Includes practical examples of analog electronic systems and devices
- Emphasizes current trends in analog electronics
- Takes an applications-based, engineering approach rather than a physics approach
- Provides explanation of behavior of analog systems to changes in frequencies, voltages, current, and power
This comprehensive text discusses the fundamentals of analog electronics applications, design, and analysis. Unlike the physics approach in other analog electronics books, this text focuses on an engineering approach, from the main components of an analog circuit to general analog networks. Concentrating on development of standard formulae for conventional analog systems, the book is filled with practical examples and detailed explanations of procedures to analyze analog circuits. The book covers amplifiers, filters, and op-amps as well as general applications of analog design.
Schedule Your NCCER Test
Ready to take your exam? Brown Technical offers a direct way to book your NCCER test through us. We will locate the testing center closest to you. Click the link to get started.