Advances in Power System Modelling, Control and Stability Analysis
Advances in Power System Modelling, Control and Stability Analysis describes the variety of new methodologies and technologies that are changing the way modern electric power systems are modelled, simulated and operated. It mixes theoretical aspects with practical considerations, as well as benchmarks test systems and real-world applications.
Topics covered include;
- research works on power system modelling
- applications of telegrapher equations
- power flow analysis with inclusion of uncertainty
- discrete Fourier transformation and stochastic differential equations
- power system operation and control and presents insights on optimal power flow, real-time control and state estimation techniques
- advances in the stability analysis of power systems and covers voltage stability, transient stability, time delays, and limit cycles
About the Author
Federico Milano is Professor in Power Systems Control and Protections at the University College Dublin School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering. His research interests include power systems modelling, control and stability analysis, distributed and renewable generation, bifurcation theory, and parallel computing. He is an IEEE Fellow and an editor of several journals including IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution and IEEE Transactions on Power Systems.
Schedule Your NCCER Test
Ready to take your exam? Brown Technical offers a direct way to book your NCCER test through us. We will locate the testing center closest to you. Click the link to get started.