Advanced Laser Diode Reliability 1st Edition
Published Date: 1st November 2017
Advanced Laser Diode Reliability focuses on causes and effects of degradations of state-of-the-art semiconductor laser diodes. It aims to provide a tool for linking practical measurements to physical diagnostics. The book reviews the current technologies, addressing their peculiar details that can promote specific failure mechanisms. Two sections support this kernel: a) failure analysis techniques, procedures and examples; and, b) device-oriented laser modeling and parameter extraction.
- Provides natural continuity with the most widespread existing textbooks
- Offers an extension to new failure mechanisms, new technologies, new application fields and new environments
- Introduces a specific self-consistent model for the physical description of a laser diode, expressed in terms of practically measurable quantities
- Introduces and explores the application of a practical measurement tool for linking failure modes to failure mechanisms
1. State of the Art of Laser Diodes
2. Electrical and Optical Models
3. Methods for Design for Reliability Investigation
4. Laser Diode Reliability
Schedule Your NCCER Test
Ready to take your exam? Brown Technical offers a direct way to book your NCCER test through us. We will locate the testing center closest to you. Click the link to get started.