2016 US ELECTRIC POWER GENERATION AND TRANSMISSION MAP
This full color 60” x 40” wall map features:
- Power plants, transmission lines and dubstations within the contiguous United States.
- Transmission lines color coded by voltage.
- Over 4,500 substations, each 230kV or greater.
- Over 1,000 power plants, each 200MW or greater.
- The most predominant plant types and sizes in each state are marked as Major Plants.
- Labeled plants display the operator and mega wattage for all Major Plants.
- Table of power plant operators located on the bottom right.
- All data is sourced from the MAPSearch database.
Schedule Your NCCER Test
Ready to take your exam? Brown Technical offers a direct way to book your NCCER test through us. We will locate the testing center closest to you. Click the link to get started.